Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Short Moral Story For Kids in English

In this post, I'm gonna tell you a Short Moral Story for kids. I think if you read the story you will learn something from this story.


short story for kids in english



Here comes a story of a great elephant. One day an elephant wandered in to a jungle in search of friends. He saw a monkey on a tree. Elephant said, will you be my friend? Monkey replied, you are too big you can't swing from trees like me. Next day he met a rabbit and he said that will you be my friend? The rabbit replied that you are too big you can't play in my barrow then he went to a frog and said that please make friendship with me. The frog replied that How is it possible? You are too big you can't leap about like me. The elephant was upset a fox appeared he asked her will you be happy to have a friend like me? Fox said, Sorry sir you are too big. The next day the elephant saw all the animals were running for their lives Elephant asked the fox. What is the matter? Fox replied there is a lion and he is trying to kill all of us. All the animals were running away to hide meanwhile the lion kept eating up whoever he could find. The elephant went to the lion and said please Mr. lion don't eat up all these poor animals. The lion replied mind your own business the elephant had no choice but to give the lion a hefty kick. The frightened lion ran for his life. The Elephant ambled back into the jungle and announced the good news too all. All the animals thanked him and said you are just the right size to be our friend.


So, the moral of the story is "A friend in need is a friend in deeds.

0 comments: