Tuesday, March 10, 2020

The Little Red Riding Hood - Bedtime Stories For Kids

                                                        


                                                      The Little Red Riding Hood

What happend? Why Can't you sleep?

I don't know can you please put me off to sleep by telling me a story. Sure Tofu, I'll tell you one of my favorite story The Little Red Riding Hood.

Little Red Riding Hood lived in a hut near a forest with her mother. She always wore a beautiful red hood while goin out. One day she went to see her grandmother. On her way, she met a wolf. Then Wlof Said, Hello! Where are you going? She Replied I am goin to see my granny. She lives behind that hill. The wolf got the wicked idea the wolf ran to granny's house and ate her up and got into granny's bed.

 After sometime, Little red riding hood reached the house. She saw the wolf lying in her granny's bed Oh granny, what big eyes you have! So that I can see you better! Granny, What big ears you have! So that I can hear you better! Granny, What a big nose you have! So that I can smell you better! Oh Granny, waht big teeth you have. So that I can eat you better! haa somebody Help me, Help me Nearby, a woodcutter was in the forest and he heard the scream. He Ran to the house, just to see the wolf attacking the little girl. He hit the wolf over the head and this made the wolf open his mouth and shout. The granny jumped out! The wolf ran away and little red riding hood never saw the wolf again.

So Tofu The Little Red Riding Hood was able to save herself and her old grandmother too.

0 comments: