Monday, February 10, 2020

Short Stories with moral for kids | Moral Stories in English

If you want to read Short Stories with morals for your kids then this post is for you. I'm sure your kids will learn something from this moral story.










One day, A fisherman was fishing to a river, as usual, he throws his net into the river and he just sat waiting there for fish together. So, He could sell a lot of fish in the market and get some good money from the fish. After sometimes The fisherman heard Rassel and basil in the net. Thinking that he must get a lot of fish on the net. He acted to count the net out of water. But then he saw there is one tiny little fish in that net. He graved hold of that fish but then suddenly the fish start to talking to him. The tiny little fish said to the fisherman Oh fisherman, please please, leave me otherwise I will die out of water but fisherman did not give any attention to the request of the fish but then again, the tiny little fish said to the fisherman oh fisherman, I will tell you something which is of your help If you leave me back in water I will tell all my friends about you. And I will bring them near to the bank of the river, So that when you come next time you will have much more fish.
Fisherman talks to himself, Wow, That is not a bad deal at all. He was thinking. If I go one tiny little fish today tomorrow I will get a lot of fish. Because this tiny little fish will bring all his friends to me. Believe in the word of this tiny little fish. Fisherman Let go this tiny little fish into the river again. The tiny little fish was really happy and It's swim away happily into the river and never to come back. Poor fisherman, He came the next day and expecting that there will be a lot of fish that this tiny little fish would bring but the tiny little fish was very clever and because of his cleverness, he saves his life from this fisherman.




So children, the Moral of the story is " you have to be really really clever to save you life from such a challenging moment. 




0 comments: