Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Best Children Stories - The Needle Tree - Moral Story For Kids




                                                       

             The Needle Tree

Tofu and Tia walking beside the road and then their friend Sam comes and shouts tofu name Tofu! Tofu! wait for me! Hey, Sam! Come on, over. Yes, give me a minute. Tia! Why did you call him here? What do you mean? He is your friend and he just helps to you win a tonne of candy stick! So what? I paid for the tickets for the games. That is very Disrespectful: Tofu! You should be more thankful for the apples you get otherwise you'll get the needles. Apples? Needles? What are you talking about, Tia? you'll know in a minute.

Once upon a time, there lived two brothers. The elder one was always mean to the younger one. He would eat his food, steal his dessert and beat him one cold winter day the older brother went to the forest to gather firewood for the house. When he had gathered enough he decided to go and sell it in the market instead. I will sell these and get some money to buy my favorite pudding for myself. After he had sold the firewood and eaten his pudding the older brother made his way back through the forest. On his way back he hacked at the tree branches carelessly. Even though he had enough for home he continued hacking for fun till he reached a golden tree he was about to cut its branches too when the tree spoke to him. Please don't cut my branches. Why not? If you don't cut my branches I will give you golden apples. Okay, deal. Give me the apples. The tree gave the older brother some golden apples but the boy was really disappointed. What is this? Just these many apples? Give me more apples or I will cut you down entirely. As he picked up his axe to cut down the tree's trunk the tree poured hundreds of needles on the boy. The boy fell down on the floor unable to move to cry with pain. back home the younger boy waited for his elder brother to come back. As it grew dark the boy became worried and decided to go in search of him to the jungle. when he found him he sat down beside him and lovingly and patiently took out each needle from his body. Don't worry, brother. You will be fine soon. Thank you, brother.


 And
I am sorry I have troubled you so much. I promise I will always take care of you and never ever harm you again. Noticing the true change in the older brother's voice and heart, The tree gave the boys enough apples to last them forever. You are right, Tia. I am like, the older brother. I was not being thankful to Sam for his help. Hey Guys, Thanks for waiting for me. Actually, thank you, Sam! For helping me win the games. Oo thank you, Tofu! Let's go.                                 

0 comments: